Sunday, January 14, 2007

~1 year ago...

here i am trying to shorten my crim law outline and suddenly i realize that my mom was right, again. one of these days-not today-ill admit it. some friends new and old said the same thing, but i wasnt hearing it. ive been struggling a little (a lot) with this new relationship of mine and i couldnt figure out what was keeping me from moving forward. maybe i knew all along and was just afraid of saying it out loud. this sucks, not much i can really do about it now. just have to wait and see what happens. maybe ill get lucky for once and this thing will work itself out, even if it means starting all over again. im too lazy, lost my patience, i havent meditated in weeks, things shouldnt be this difficult...i dont think i want to try again. why am i writing in code all the time? what`s the point of writing this blog at all if only i can decipher it and will i even understand this weeks from now?

i moved last weekend. not into a 1br downtown or in chestnut hill like i planned to, but all the way up northeast, 5 miles from the bucks county line in this townhouse with my mom and sister. craziness. i might have to stay in west oak lane for finals next week unless i can leave at 6am...and i dont know what will happen next semester.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Alia said...

Sounds like a good time!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger sweetnes said...

Hey man, I'm sorry I haven't emailed or called in so long. Is everything cool at home? I believe in you champ and know that you'll pull through this. I'm always braggin on you down here - my co-dj who lived/worked in japan, is doing big things in law school, and spent a summer in rome. You are the definition of 'stunna,' and KIT homie.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Alia said...

I was talking about Venice, by the way. I hope to catch up with you soon.

~A

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

so many codes, so many secrets..... but i know you miss rome, and i do too! i'm learning italian so i can go back! hope law school is treatin' you well. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home