Saturday, July 01, 2006

no worries ivana

note on the post below: although most of the quotes were in fact said by me (or directed at me) and most of the things mentioned happened to me, it`s all fun craziness nothing scary. i am still very much the same person i was before i came to Rome...ive never had a high tolerance for alcohol (still dont) and ive only tried drugs (the hash) once in my life...definitely still love to party...went out last night because one of my roommates was leaving for philly in the morning. And we`re going to see the FREE Black Eyed Peas Concert around the corner from the university tonight. As much fun as i`m having though, I`m sooo homesick. Even wanted to switch tickets with my roommate...if i could see the concert first ;)

so dont worry. i`m not doing anything stupid or regrettable...off to school for the A/C and a review session.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger vanese said...

didnt go to the concert because i was being lame and lazy...ash was trying to drag me out the door but i made up some excuse about being tired and having a final exam in the morning. oh well cant party every night ;)

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

scandalous. scandalous. scandalous. and i thought the BET awards were wild. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home