Saturday, November 26, 2005

study break

a lot of stuff has happened, good and bad, [use your imagination here ;] but i`m still enjoying law school (even with finals right around the corner), still talking to this guy, still dealing with my drama-crazed family, still trying to figure out what im supposed to be doing with my life, still me...maybe things are a little different here and there, maybe a lot different since last year but it`s definitely for the better. i feel really good about myself and the general direction things are going, even if i cant see too far ahead yet (isnt it better that way?). at the very least, i know im on the right track now.

maybe there is such a thing as destiny.


....just felt like writing something not related to a federal law ;). back to my legal memo.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Loo said...

Yay!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Alia said...

Vanese, can pick me up a real hoagie when you get a chance? (insert laughter here)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home