Sunday, July 30, 2006

Nasira


Nasira, originally uploaded by vanese.

I`m an aunt twice over. Here`s a pic of my brother`s daughter a couple of days old. She looks just like my brother. I thought they were going to name her Dilynn -Michelle (sp?) so she would have his same initials (DMC). oh well. My mom calls her Summer and her other granddaughter Storm because she was born on the morning of that big snowstorm back in february. My brother calls her Naz ;) And everyone keeps looking at me thinking i`m going to give them a grandson some day....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger vanese said...

hmmm has a nigerian/japanese feel to it...i approve ;) Name the second one vanese and the third cherokee. those are great names!

i was just digging thru my stuff and found that christmas card from the DJs (Jason and Iyare) and a letter from one of our locked up SHIT fans LOL.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Alia said...

Ivana, would Obiwan be for a boy or a girl?

I think I'm the odd one out. I might name my first girl Victoria. Nice and mainstream, but very meaningful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home