Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

I forgot this blog even existed...what a year! So around late January I moved on and stopped crying over my horrible relationship with D, and started dating someone that I had chatted with casually for a few months before. Never thought I would end up in a relationship with him because he`s not my type at all...thought it would just be fun dating again. Funny how things turn out. Our relationship developed pretty quickly: I moved in with him in April and he proposed to me on Thanksgiving at my parent`s house. Never lived with anyone before and never been engaged. But wait there`s more: I`m 31wks pregnant.

I`ve always been pro-choice but I just couldnt go through with an abortion, didnt even tell my family until i was 4 months along. It was easy hiding it from people because I didnt really start showing until about a month ago, I didnt weigh that much before I got pregnant so my weight gain placed me at my normal weight, and I`ve always had a healthy appetite :). My middle sister is 37 weeks pregnant but my pregnancy has been so easy compared to hers (swollen ankles, feet, now on insulin for gestational diabetes, huge weight gain, skin discloration etc) I almost feel guilty. My only complaint is frequent trips to the bathroom at night.

The baby is due March 3rd. We dont know if it`s a girl or boy, but everyone seems stuck on it being a boy. I just started an online baby registry at walmart and burlington baby depot and I`m still coming up with more stuff I think I need or someone`s telling me I need. A little difficult not knowing the sex but we`ll find out in a few more weeks.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Alia said...

Oh my goodness- I had no idea! Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home