Monday, August 02, 2004

counting down with goosebumps

I got a little busy and haven't gone swimming since last Tuesday :( I was such a regular that the lifeguards probably think I left Boston already. I planned on going after work tonight but it's always freezing in my office, (forgot to bring a sweater), so after working in there for 5 hours I wasn't too excited about jumping into some cold water. I still have goosebumps and it's 80 degrees outside.

I've very reluctantly started counting the days until I leave. There are a number of things I have to do one last time and stuff that I just never got around to doing like taking the sailing class, seeing Mamma Mia, friday movies at sunset on the Charles, one last attempt to watch anime with the MIT club, one last LSC movie?, the freedom trail, downtown crossing shopping or maybe just looking :)

I don't know how I'll make the transition but in 12 days I'll be moving from the Back Bay to West Oak Lane. Aaaaaah!!! Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home